Wednesday, June 15, 2016

342. Too Soon, Hillary


Why the Great Political Adviser in the Sky would think he could get through to Hillary using a little academic blogger like me I don't know but last night I got this, with a Post It on it asking me to do what I could to get it to her.

"Stop!  Stop all attack ads.  You don't want to sink Trump now.  Wait till Republican Congressional candidates are on board.  After their convention squeezes them up the plank.  Then they go down with him.  That's your goal now, isn't it?  To have your party take both houses?


"Suggest you re-evaluate your earthly advisers.  It's Congress now, stupids.  Tip the power of your hand and you could lose your chance.  Keep the people who can visualize what the Grace ad would do in August.  That crippled child, that view of Trump mocking cripples.  Their guy, their captain.  What a torpedo!  You want that ship full, Hillary."

No comments:

Post a Comment