Saturday, October 15, 2016

361. Quit Complaining, Educated Americans


Oh, what a blow supporters of this man, this foul-mouth, this abuser of women, this voice of low desires, this barbarian, this enemy of culture and civilization, oh what a blow his under-educated supporters have, with their acceptance of this voice from the gutter, delivered to decency.  (Do I exaggerate?  Listen: "I did try and fuck her. She was married....I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. And all of a sudden I see her. She's now got the big phoney tits....I just start kissing [women]. It's like a magnet.  Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.")  Educated Americans say, "Their ignorant support of this is a blow to civilized decorum, to any hope that these under-educated people might aspire to anything higher, that they might want to be educated as we are, that they might even, if we might say this out loud, emulate us.  Has the desire for cultural betterment been extinguished in America?" So ask the educated.


And so answers a reader of their middle- and high-browed journals:  "No, it can't be extinguished.  It has already been extinguished in your magazines.  They did it when they accepted, and respectfully reviewed, and never said a word against, popular work with words from the gutter."  (Does he  exaggerate?  Listen:  "I don't fuck with you?/ You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you/  You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you."  By, among others, the award-winning Kanye West.)






No comments:

Post a Comment